Blindness (Movie Tie-In)

by Jose Saramago | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingfrutzwing of Mersch / Miersch, Kanton Mersch Luxembourg on 6/23/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingfrutzwing from Mersch / Miersch, Kanton Mersch Luxembourg on Sunday, June 23, 2013
Ordered on Betterworldbooks as a Birthday RABCK

Journal Entry 2 by lauraloo29 at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, July 09, 2013
Arrived today. Thank you!

I saw this movie a few years ago and was very intrigued to read the book.

Journal Entry 3 by lauraloo29 at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Thursday, April 03, 2014
I can't get into this book. :( Odd, I usually like the book more than the movie. But not in this case. Not to worry, I do have a new home for it already.

Journal Entry 4 by lauraloo29 at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, April 18, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (4/23/2014 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending as a RABCK to ronsar. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by ronsar at -- Per Post/Persönliche Weitergabe--, Hessen Germany on Monday, June 16, 2014
This arrived today per post from lauraloo. Thank you very much lauraloo, I've always wanted to read this one. I like Saramago's writing style.

Journal Entry 6 by ronsar at -- Per Post/Persönliche Weitergabe--, Hessen Germany on Friday, March 13, 2015
Another well-written book by Saramago. This nightmarish allegory is of course not easy to read, at times it makes you very sad. Stil, it's worth the while. I am probably going to release it at the next meeting of the Leipzig BookCrossers.

Journal Entry 7 by ronsar at Leipzig, BC meetup -- Controlled Releases on Monday, April 20, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/19/2015 UTC) at Leipzig, BC meetup -- Controlled Releases

Beim BC Treffen in Leipzig.

Journal Entry 8 by westpohl at Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Saturday, December 05, 2015
hat kurz bei mit Zwischenstation gemacht und reist jetzt weiter