The Bat

by Jo Nesbų | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbronwynawing of Fitzroy, Victoria Australia on 6/19/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingbronwynawing from Fitzroy, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Jo Nesbo is beautifully translated into English. Norway is a long from Aus and this novel being based in Australia must have been a bit of a risk to undertake but the result is great.
I am now a real fan of "Harry Hole' and will look out for more books..
Will release at the next Melbourne meet-up I attend.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbronwynawing at Cafe Era in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (6/23/2013 UTC) at Cafe Era in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Onto the table at this week's meetup

Journal Entry 3 by footomas at Marino, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, July 08, 2014
Another great Jo Nesbo thriller. The first of the Harry Hole books.

Journal Entry 4 by footomas at Cafe Amore in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (7/8/2014 UTC) at Cafe Amore in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases

Taking to meet-up tonight.

Journal Entry 5 by wingromneywing at Semaphore, South Australia Australia on Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Picked up at meetup - will go on TBR pile for now.

Journal Entry 6 by wingromneywing at Semaphore, South Australia Australia on Saturday, November 08, 2014
My first Jo Nesbo book, and I will be keeping my eye out for more. I don't read a lot of the mystery/thriller genre, but quite enjoyed this book. It moved along quickly and I didn't pick the ending.

Journal Entry 7 by wingromneywing at Cafe Amore in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (11/11/2014 UTC) at Cafe Amore in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases

I hope this book makes someone's day. If it's not your kind of read, journal it, pass it on and join in the fun of watching books you have touched travel the world!

Journal Entry 8 by wingromneywing at Cafe Amore in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Journal Entry 9 by sgjim at Unley, South Australia Australia on Sunday, August 19, 2018
No one else wanted this book at the monthly BookCrossing meet-up in Adelaide (where we meet to swap books etc), so I took it for wild releasing.

Released 1 yr ago (8/20/2018 UTC) at St Andrews Hospital - South Terrace in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Being released on the bookshelves of the third floor patient lounge / family room