Final Target

by Iris Johansen | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by EllyMae58 of San Diego, California USA on 12/12/2003
Journal Entry 1 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Friday, December 12, 2003
The President’s daughter...
The women determined to save her...
The man with the power to betray a nation...

Melissa Riley arrives at her sister’s isolated Virginia country home to find herself plunged into a deadly drama. There the renowned Dr. Jessica Riley is attempting to draw the daughter of the President of the United States out of a severe catatonic trauma. The last thing young Cassie Andreas saw was an organized team ruthlessly murder her nanny and the Secret Service agents sworn to protect her. But to free Cassie, Melissa and Jessica must trust a mysterious, charismatic man.

Michael Travis made his fortune in the international underworld. He risked everything to save Cassie during that terrible night of bloodshed. And he has entered into a secret bargain with the President. But is his show of concern all a treacherous charade? Melissa and Jessica have no choice but to accept Travis as their ally—and to follow a dangerous plan that will lead them into the world of a killer who’ll destroy anyone standing between him and the...Final Target.

Journal Entry 2 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Tuesday, January 20, 2004
Offered in "Recent Fiction".

Journal Entry 3 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Sunday, February 8, 2004
Accepted by kboffe. Going in a bookbox being mailed 2/11!

Journal Entry 4 by kbgoffe from Beaverton, Oregon USA on Wednesday, February 18, 2004
Wow, today was a great bookcrossing day! I received one bookbox and 3 mailers of books. Guess it made up for the agony of not having a mail yesterday. hehehe

I just feel like I won the lottery with your wonderful bookbox. Fourteen books to keep me out of trouble. Yippee! Thank you thank you thank you!

This looks like it will be a fun middle of the night read. I have enjoyed the other book I have read by Johansen. BTW it now has a new label. Thrilled that I can help you out. :)

Journal Entry 5 by kbgoffe from Beaverton, Oregon USA on Tuesday, December 6, 2005
This was a good thriller. Thanks for sharing it ellymae58! It is time it heads back out in the world.

Journal Entry 6 by kbgoffe from Beaverton, Oregon USA on Thursday, March 30, 2006
This book is going with me on my trip to Vegas/Primm, NV and the Grand Canyon. Once I am back near a computer, I will make a release note.

Journal Entry 7 by kbgoffe at Bellagio in Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Friday, April 7, 2006

Released 15 yrs ago (4/2/2006 UTC) at Bellagio in Las Vegas, Nevada USA

This book was left in the Bellagio Hotel and Casino. It is sitting on a coffee table near the restaurant, Sensi. I just loved the water walls at Sensi.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the Bookcrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by kbgoffe. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Journal Entry 8 by dlwigginssr from Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Thursday, April 27, 2006
I found the book at work, Bellagio.Will pass it on to others to enjoy.

CAUGHT IN LAS VEGAS NEVADA USA