Goodbye Hamilton

by Catherine Cookson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by redfox5 of Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on 6/12/2013
Journal Entry 1 by redfox5 from Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 12, 2013
My sister Hayley has given me another bag of books. Yay!

Journal Entry 2 by redfox5 at Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 27, 2016
This book pretty much picks off where the last one left off. It starts with Maisie & Nardy's wedding day. But unfortunately their happiness does not last long before tragedy strikes.

Howard comes back for revenge. First he targets Masie's lovely dog Sandy and then he goes a step further and sets fire to the house he thinks should be his when Maisie visits her family.

She starts seeing Hamilton again when things start to go wrong and he's only gone and got married! Still liked the characters in this but was disappointed in Gran, just like Maisie was, when she was mean to Janet. And I think we are going to be seeing alot more of new character Harold in the next book, since it's named after him.

Really loving Cookson's books, for years I wasn't really interested despite my little sister having most of them.

Journal Entry 3 by redfox5 at Book and Calendar Exchange, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, December 10, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (12/10/2016 UTC) at Book and Calendar Exchange, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sorry this took so long! I hope you like the Calendar and the book!

Journal Entry 4 by HDeaton27 at Nederland, Texas USA on Tuesday, December 27, 2016
This looks like a lovely book, I received it in the calendar change for 2017 calendar