Life Worth Living

Smile, sit down, and read
by Robert Martensen | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 0374532036 Global Overview for this book
Registered by quietorchid of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 6/10/2013
Journal Entry 1 by quietorchid from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Interesting perspective. The author is a part-time ER Doctor and BioEthicist. He has been practicing since the 1980s, so he has seen the field of primary care in America change from the GP to increasingly, Specialist only. He presents cases that illustrate problems in the system, and poses questions about how this could be fixed. His best prescription is knowledge, but he also is sensitive enough to realize that medical decisions under emotional pressure are very, very difficult.

Fly far little book!

Journal Entry 2 by quietorchid at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, September 30, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (9/30/2013 UTC) at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Put into The Medicine Chest Bookbox IV to look for a new reader!

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, November 04, 2013
I pulled this one out of the Medicine Chest Book Box because of my interest in Bioethics. Mt. TBR is not getting any smaller and this may not be the most upbeat book on my shelf, so it will likely sit there for a while, but I will definitely read it.