Treasure Island (Puffin Classics)

by Robert Louis Stevenson | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 6/4/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 04, 2013
Found in local charity shop

Journal Entry 2 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Donating to 1001 library

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Going to a 1001 library member in Germany today

Journal Entry 4 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (11/26/2014 UTC) at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom

Hope you enjoy reading this book

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Journal Entry 5 by schwan2203 at Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on Saturday, December 06, 2014
Thanks for the book !