Pelham Horse Year 1980

Registered by wingdark-dracowing of Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on 5/31/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingdark-dracowing from Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 31, 2013
When my friend was clearing out an old storeroom at her workplace, she found a huge number of books tucked away out of sight. Rather than see them thrown out, I kindly offered to adopt them all for BookCrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdark-dracowing at Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
An interesting book, especially as it was about the year I was born - something to dip in and out of rather than read in one go. It covered a lot of different sports and topics within the horsey world, and, although dated somewhat, provides a good overview of the time.

Released 2 mos ago (12/8/2023 UTC) at Phone Box Book Exchange in Upper Welland, Worcestershire United Kingdom

Congratulations! You have found a traveling book.

Thank you for taking the time to visit this site and letting us know what this book has been up to since it was released into the wild. I hope you enjoy reading it, but even if it isn’t your type of thing, then I’m sure there will be someone out there who will love it. This book is now yours, so feel free to keep it. However, I would be grateful if you could leave all the stickers in place and pass it on again once you’ve finished with it – you could give it to a friend, donate it to a charity shop or just leave it lying around somewhere to be picked up again by a total stranger. If you would like to get regular updates on what the book is doing in the future, then why not join Bookcrossing too…it’s fun, friendly and free.

Thanks again and happy reading!