The Lilac Bus

by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Chremajora of Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 5/28/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Chremajora from Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Each Friday, Tom Fitzgerald drives the same people home from Dublin to spend the weekend in Rathdoon. Nancy, Dee, Kev and Celia - each has their own secret story, unknown to their fellow passengers. And of course Tom himself has his own reasons for returning home so regularly...

Once again, Maeve Binchy has conjured up a cast of very human characters with real joys and real sadnesses, portrayed with her trademark wit, compassion and warmth.

*****************************************
I have a student, Marita, who is a real bookworm. I have never seen anyone devour books like she does! Unfortunately, Marita is not computer literate and is not a fully-fledged member of book crossing. She has, however, given me a pile of books to register and release in her name... and this is one of them! Hope it finds a new home soon...

Journal Entry 2 by Chremajora at Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, February 21, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (2/22/2016 UTC) at Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands

Congratulations! You won the draw for my Maeve Binchy, Catherine Cookson etc. books - Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingCamperfanwing at Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, March 05, 2016
From the stock of Chremajora, with thanks.

I will put this book on my MTBR for June as we are then having a Colour Challenge at the Dutch Forum
It is part of the following challenges:
366/366 2016 van Aaltsje
Juni: Thema Kleur van creative Chaos.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCamperfanwing at Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, June 18, 2016
Loved it. The way she describes people and their lives. Brilliant.

Journal Entry 5 by wingCamperfanwing at Van Schuylenburchweg in Hoog Keppel, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, June 19, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (6/19/2016 UTC) at Van Schuylenburchweg in Hoog Keppel, Gelderland Netherlands

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

In de LFL on a tree.