Men in Black: How the Supreme Court Is Destroying America

by Mark R. Levin | Education |
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 5/24/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, May 24, 2013
With both fists

we are eating power,
spitting out prejudice.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, June 01, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (6/1/2013 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This book is a SURPRISE! :)

I did a trade with this BC'er and he sent me all these books for just one wishlist book I sent him. So I decided to even it out. :D

Journal Entry 3 by eastbaybookmisr at Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, June 04, 2013
"Caught" this in the mail today as a surprise Wishlist RABCK! Thank you!

Very cool, and well chosen. This was one of my oldest Wishlist items still outstanding. I was therefore getting close to trying to knock it off the list finally with a rare library find. So this one is timely.

2005 Regnery hardcover, with dust jacket, of the NYT bestseller by one of our best legal minds.

Edit March 4, 2021: I finally got all the way through this one. It is very thorough, so a bit of a challenge to read. But Mark makes a compelling case about how the judiciary has veered so far from original intent of the nation's founding. I currently have this ranked at #531 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (3/4/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3540 Harbor View at Magee in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.