Mister Pip

by Lloyd Jones | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 5/18/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 18, 2013
TO THE FINDER:

Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by reveredchicken at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, June 10, 2019
Picked up at the monthly Book Crossing meeting at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 3 by reveredchicken at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Released 8 mos ago (11/22/2023 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Returning to Calgary BookCrossing group

Journal Entry 4 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Thursday, December 28, 2023
Got these from a BookCrosser to return to circulation. I am sorting the books and either passing directly to a Calgary member who has requested it or returning it to the person who introduced it to the group. Hopefully this one will find a new reader soon!

Released 1 mo ago (6/13/2024 UTC) at 1 of the Lil Lib.s NW/NE ( Happy Hunting! ) in Calgary, Alberta Canada

I came to this LFL to catch a recently released book, but it was gone, so I’m wild releasing a few of my old books for new readers.
Little Free Library - 904 - 19 St NE, Calgary,
Welcome to Bookcrossing! The book you are holding is now yours - no strings attached. To let me know it has found a new owner and that it will be enjoyed by a new reader, please consider leaving a message by leaving an entry on this book. You do not need an account to leave a message, however if you consider signing up, you can find out where this book goes and who enjoys it after you.