Doctor Who: Decide Your Destiny #1 Claws Of The Macra

by Trevor Baxendale | Children's Books |
Registered by Davros-10 of Banyo, Queensland Australia on 5/15/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Davros-10 from Banyo, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, May 15, 2013
From amazon.com:

"BOOK DESCRIPTION
Publication Date: July 31, 2012 | Series: Doctor Who: Decide Your Destiny
Book 1 in the brand-new Doctor Who Decide Your Destiny series, based on the new BBC One series featuring Matt Smith as the Doctor! Danger and adventure await you on a school trip to a gas refinery infested by giant crustaceans! Only you can help the Doctor and Amy put a stop to the Macra's plans and save Earth! Join the Eleventh Doctor and Amy on their travels through time and space in the TARDIS and influence the story with your decisions. Choose a direction and let the adventures begin! This new series contains interactive stories that continue online. With links to exclusive animated scenes and an exciting online game, there's a new adventure with every read!

PRODUCT DETAILS
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: PENGUIN GROUP (UK) (July 31, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1405906855
ISBN-13: 978-1405906852
Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.6 x 7.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars (1 customer review)"

Journal Entry 2 by Davros-10 at Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (6/29/2013 UTC) at Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

Mailed to juli2007. I hope you enjoy it.

Released for the 2013 Never Judge A Book By Its Cover Release Challenge: Week 26 (Quarter 2 Do-Over) - W15: Triples (3 Claws).

Journal Entry 3 by juli2007 at Beachmere, Queensland Australia on Friday, July 05, 2013
Another dr who book sent to me from Davros-10, thank you.