Barefoot in the Sand (Barefoot Bay)

by Roxanne St. Claire | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 5/15/2013
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Book #1 in the Barefoot Bay series:

When all you hold dear is taken away . . .

When a hurricane roars through Lacey Armstrong's home on the coast of Barefoot Bay, she decides all that remains in the rubble is opportunity. A new hotel is just what Mimosa Key needs, and Lacey and her teenage daughter are due for a fresh start. And nothing, especially not a hot, younger architect, is going to distract Lacey from finally making her dreams a reality.

A second chance is the only thing you have left.

Love has already cost Clay Walker everything. And if he's going to have any chance of picking up the pieces of his life, he needs the job as Lacey Armstrong's architect. What's not in the plans is falling for the headstrong beauty. Her vision of the future is more appealing than anything he could have ever drafted for himself. Will Clay's designs on Lacey's heart be more than she can handle, or will she trust him to build something that will last forever?

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, August 07, 2013
My Review: I really enjoyed this book! It's a wonderful romance/women's fiction type of story. I love this author.

I'm going to share this book with a friend, I think she will enjoy it.

Released 7 yrs ago (8/11/2013 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Planning to give this to my friend angellc. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by angellc at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Thank you again, jennyc1230!