Mrs Miracle

Registered by MyBookCafe of Tampa, Florida USA on 5/13/2013
Journal Entry 1 by MyBookCafe from Tampa, Florida USA on Monday, May 13, 2013
To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, MyBookCafe, as a referring member.

Journal Entry 2 by MyBookCafe at Tampa, Florida USA on Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Loved this book! This book kept me turning pages long into the night. Debbie Macomber is always an author who I do not pass up the chance to read and enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by MyBookCafe at Tampa, Florida USA on Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (5/28/2013 UTC) at Tampa, Florida USA

This book was released to Nancy Nova as a book I am sure she will enjoy. I am Happy to grant a book from her Wishlist.

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, June 13, 2013
A Wishlist book. Thank you! Adding to the Debbie book stash.

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, December 04, 2016
Reread for me
An angel/housekeeper arrives at widower Seth's house in the form of Mrs Merkle, duly changed by his twin 6yo boys to Mrs Miracle. And miracles is what she does best, helping to heal his in-laws misunderstandings and almost divorce, introducing him to the woman who will become his wife, healing Reba's rift with her family, and finally departing on Christmas with all things tidied up!

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, December 10, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/10/2016 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

For the 3 every week, D for December and Christmas release challenges

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!