A Share in Death

by Deborah Crombie | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingsakirmowing of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 5/13/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingsakirmowing from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, May 13, 2013
"A week's holiday in a luxurious Yorkshire time-share is just whatScotland Yard's Superintendent Duncan Kincaid needs. But the discovery of a body floating in the whirlpool bath ends Kincaid's vacation before it's begun. One of his new acquaintances at Followdale House is dead; another is a killer. Despite a distinct lack of cooperation from the local constabulary, Kincaid's keen sense of duty won't allow him to ignore the heinous crime, impelling him to send for his enthusiastic young assistant, Sergeant Gemma James. But the stakes are raised dramatically when a second murder occurs, and Kincaid and James find themselves in a determined hunt for a fiendish felon who enjoys homicide a bit too much."

Journal Entry 2 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (5/20/2013 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

Wishlist tag game: book on its way to Yorkshire-lass.

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 05, 2013
Thank you for tagging me with this, I'm sure that I will enjoy it. As my TBR pile is massive it may be some time until I get the chance to read it.
Thanks too for the cute postcard :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 27, 2020
I really enjoyed this, it had me hooked from the very first page to the last. I will be putting the next in the series on my wishlist.

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, August 03, 2020

Released 8 mos ago (8/4/2020 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is going to my partner in Deltic's Yorkshire Day Exchange. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did :-)

Happy Yorkshire Day!!!!

Journal Entry 6 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 15, 2020
Thanks for this book for Yorkshire Day Exchange & for the other items.

Journal Entry 7 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 04, 2021
Thanks. Enjoyed this book.

Journal Entry 8 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 07, 2021
Going to raeliz64. Enjoy

Journal Entry 9 by raeliz64 at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 26, 2021
A RABCK from ReetPetite. Thank you so much.