Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

by Matthew Stover | Audiobooks | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 5/13/2013
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Abridged on 4 CDs; read by Jonathan Davis.

Here's another copy on my shelf.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, November 14, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (11/14/2013 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Headed out in BigJohnLefty's CD box; released for the "THE" release challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by k00kaburra at San Jose, California USA on Thursday, February 06, 2014
My husband wants this one, so I kept it for him.

Journal Entry 4 by k00kaburra at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, September 15, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (9/15/2014 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

My husband offered this book as the replacement for the book he took out of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Bookbox, so Star Wars is traveling again!

Journal Entry 5 by innae at Aurora, Colorado USA on Saturday, November 01, 2014
Came to me in Colorado travelling in the Sci Fi Bookbox

Going to let this one keep travelling! (I love audio books, but hate the abridged versions...not sure I would have kept a full version of this anyway though :-))

Journal Entry 6 by lane1088 at Charlotte, North Carolina USA on Saturday, March 07, 2015
This came to me in the Sci Fi bookbox. Not sure if I will keep it or release it.