The Shabbat Box

by Lesley Simpson | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/13/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, May 31, 2013
This book was sent to me from PJ Library. I am passing it along as a gift to my grandson (with love from Savta!).

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, May 31, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (5/31/2013 UTC) at Silver Spring, Maryland USA

I'm giving this book to my daughter-in-law to keep for my grandson until he is old enough to enjoy it. He's only five days old today! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 28, 2018

Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'm saving it to go out for Round #2...

P.S. My grandson is now 5 years old...and he has an eleven-month-old baby sister!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, March 04, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (3/4/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to my across-the-street neighbor.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!