OUTLANDER (OUTLANDER, NO 1)

by Diana Gabaldon | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingKarenBCwing of Prince George, British Columbia Canada on 5/8/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingKarenBCwing from Prince George, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, May 08, 2013
From Amazon:
Claire Randall is leading a double life. She has a husband in one century, and a lover in another...

In 1945, Claire Randall, a former combat nurse, is back from the war and reunited with her husband on a second honeymoon—when she innocently touches a boulder in one of the ancient stone circles that dot the British Isles. Suddenly she is a Sassenach—an "outlander"—in a Scotland torn by war and raiding border clans in the year of our Lord...1743.

Hurled back in time by forces she cannot understand, Claire's destiny in soon inextricably intertwined with Clan MacKenzie and the forbidden Castle Leoch. She is catapulted without warning into the intrigues of lairds and spies that may threaten her life ...and shatter her heart. For here, James Fraser, a gallant young Scots warrior, shows her a passion so fierce and a love so absolute that Claire becomes a woman torn between fidelity and desire...and between two vastly different men in two irreconcilable lives.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKarenBCwing at Blackburn South, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (5/8/2013 UTC) at Blackburn South, Victoria Australia

This book traveled from Better World Books to the winner of the April Showers sweepstakes! Congrats :)

Journal Entry 3 by book-a-neer at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Thursday, May 09, 2013
Reading the excerpt, I think I like this book already. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Journal Entry 4 by book-a-neer at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, November 28, 2017
Hhmm... I don't think this is my kind of read.

Journal Entry 5 by book-a-neer at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, January 09, 2019
I managed to finish the book and now it's ready to travel.

Journal Entry 6 by book-a-neer at LFL Forest Hill in Forest Hill, Victoria Australia on Friday, January 11, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (1/11/2019 UTC) at LFL Forest Hill in Forest Hill, Victoria Australia

If you have found this book please know that it is a travelling book. It is not lost. You see, we at bookcrossing, love our books so much that we like to share it with the world. Read it if you think it's interesting enough and/or pass it on to someone who might enjoy it as well.