Drink, Smoke, Pass Out

by Judith Lucy | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by Billbooks of Malvern East, Victoria Australia on 5/8/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Billbooks from Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, May 08, 2013
Judith Lucy fans will enjoy

Journal Entry 2 by Billbooks at 2014 Melbourne Convention in Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (4/11/2014 UTC) at 2014 Melbourne Convention in Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Find me read me release me Enjoy the convention!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingJean-Solwing at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Monday, April 14, 2014
I happen to be a Judith Lucy fan! Thanks Billbooks, looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingJean-Solwing at Henry and the Fox in Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 23, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (2/24/2019 UTC) at Henry and the Fox in Melbourne, Victoria Australia

This was fun but a bit repetitive. Judith Lucy is a national treasure.
To be released at the monthly meetup.

Journal Entry 5 by winglmn60wing at Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Saturday, May 25, 2019
Caught during a tidy up of the shelf at Henry and the Fox. I've read and enjoyed this one a few years ago - so will make sure it keeps travelling.

Journal Entry 6 by winglmn60wing at Renew Hairdressers in Altona, Victoria Australia on Saturday, May 25, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (5/25/2019 UTC) at Renew Hairdressers in Altona, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, lmn60, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!