Rising Tides

by Emilie Richards | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1921793708 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingsedna5213wing of Charlottenburg, Berlin Germany on 5/2/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingsedna5213wing from Charlottenburg, Berlin Germany on Thursday, May 02, 2013
Nine people have gathered for the reading of Aurore Gerritsen's will. Some are family, others are strangers. But all will have their futures changed forever when a lifetime of secrets are finally revealed.
Aurore Gerritsen left clear instructions- her will is to be read over a four-day period at her summer cottage on a small Louisiana island. Those who don't stay will forfeit their inheritance. With the vast fortune of Gulf Coast Shipping at stake, no one will take the risk.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsedna5213wing at Charlottenburg, Berlin Germany on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (8/16/2013 UTC) at Charlottenburg, Berlin Germany

The book was chosen from the EU VBB and is on its way to the UK.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Thank you sedna5213! for sending this book. it looks just as interesting as it appeared when choosing from the list. many thanks.

Journal Entry 4 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 09, 2020
At last I have read this book and enjoyed it very much. I don't know what kept me so long from picking it up.

Released 8 mos ago (1/19/2020 UTC) at on a bench near the pier in Saltburn-by-the-Sea , North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Dear finder: Welcome to Bookcrossing! You have found a travelling book!
I hope that you will like it.
Please journal here, to say that you have found this book. You can do this completely anonymously, Or you can join.
I hope that you will allow this book to travel again, to a next reader. If you decide to let it go, may I ask you to journal to say this.

More tips and info on: www.bookcrossing.com

Do have a look round this site, maybe you like books as much as I do, and decide to join Bookcrossing! If you do, please note that you were referred by saskiasosmile.
All the best to you!