Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2)

by J.K. Rowling | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by ladytonia of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on 12/7/2003
Journal Entry 1 by ladytonia from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, December 07, 2003
The Dursleys were so mean and hideous that summer that all Harry Potter wanted was to get back to the Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. But just as he's packing his bags, Harry receives a warning from a strange, impish creature named Dobby who says that if Harry Potter returns to Hogwarts, disaster will strike.

And strike it does. For in Harry's second year at Hogwarts, fresh torments and horrors arise, including an outrageously stuck-up new professor, Gilderoy Lockheart, a spirit named Moaning Myrtle who haunts the girls' bathroom, and the unwanted attentions of Ron Weasley's younger sister, Ginny.

But each of these seem minor annoyances when the real trouble begins, and someone — or something — starts turning Hogwarts students to stone. Could it be Draco Malfoy, a more poisonous rival than ever? Could it possibly be Hagrid, whose mysterious past is finally told? Or could it be the one everyone at Hogwarts most suspects...Harry Potter himself!

I love the Harry Potter series and ended up with two copies of book 2 so will be releasing one. I will offer it on the book relay site. This is the Canadian Edition, not the American as shown in the picture (CDN ISBN was not recognized) Hope someone else will love this as much as I do.

Released on Sunday, January 25, 2004 at BookRelay.Sytes.net in Bookrelay, postal release USA.

in the mail this week

Journal Entry 3 by solimano from Firenze, Toscana Italy on Thursday, February 05, 2004
Harry Potter is now in Florence.
I'm in the Chamber of Secrets.

Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by solimano at Caffè delle Giubbe Rosse in Firenze, Toscana Italy on Tuesday, March 09, 2004
Released on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 at Caffè delle Giubbe Rosse in Firenze, Toscana Italy.

At the m.u.

Journal Entry 5 by MarcoWeb64 from Livorno, Toscana Italy on Wednesday, March 10, 2004
I got it at March meet-up in Firenze.
I read it some time ago in Italian, it's time to read in original language (I will try...)

Journal Entry 6 by MarcoWeb64 from Livorno, Toscana Italy on Monday, January 02, 2006
Dato a mio fratello da portare (e rilasciare) a Roma... dove e come a sua discrezione.