Die Buying (Mall Cop)

by Laura DiSilverio | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Stephario of Decatur, Alabama USA on 4/26/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Stephario from Decatur, Alabama USA on Friday, April 26, 2013
"Someone just got a cut rate.

"Mall cop E. J. Ferris is used to tougher beats than the Fernglen Galleria shopping mall. But when an injury sends her home from military service, she learns to Segway her way between vandals and shoplifters--with the occasional "special" being murder...

"An average day at Fernglen Galleria can get weird pretty quickly--especially when someone decides to liberate the reptiles from the Herpetology Hut. But after a local developer is found dead in a boutique window, E.J. Discovers that the most dangerous creature on the loose isn't a reptile at all...it's a cold-blooded killer.

"When the arrogant homicide detective dismisses her as "only" a mall cop, E.J. sets out to solve the case. With her grandpa Atherton, a retired CIA operative, spying on the customers, and a night guard named Weasel playing "I've got a secret," E.J. has pelnty of leads. But can she piece them together before she finds herself on the killer's list?" -- Synopsis from the back of the book

Journal Entry 2 by Stephario at Decatur, Alabama USA on Monday, July 08, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (7/8/2013 UTC) at Decatur, Alabama USA

Sending this book off as part of the Mystery/Thriller/Suspense VBB. It was fun, a little far-fetched, but fun. I hope you enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, July 11, 2013
Thanks for sending this from the Mystery Thriller VBB! It looks like a fun, cozy mystery.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 31, 2013
My Review: This is a great first book in the series! I'm looking forward to reading more in this series.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (9/4/2013 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Evelyn because I think she might enjoy this book.