Looking For Laura

by Judith Arnold | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by BarkLessWagMore of Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on 12/6/2003
Journal Entry 1 by BarkLessWagMore from Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, December 06, 2003
Received a box filled with book goodies today from bkluver including this one and 7 others! Will read as soon as I'm able and share when I've finished.

Journal Entry 2 by BarkLessWagMore from Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, December 19, 2006
I discovered this book while cleaning off the tbr shelves. One of my critters has been nibbling away at it so I'm going to set it free before it gets shredded any further. I planned to leave this book on top of the mail box in the Windham Post Office parking lot today but that didn't work out. I'll drop it somewhere along my travels tomorrow. . .

Journal Entry 3 by BarkLessWagMore at Panera Bread, 590 Amherst St. in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (12/20/2006 UTC) at Panera Bread, 590 Amherst St. in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

Left on the shelf above the sink in the ladies room around 8am this morning.

If you've found it Welcome to Bookcrossing!
I hope you enjoy it and thanks for making a journal entry. When you are finished reading it please click "make journal entry" again and add any comments you'd like to share. If you decide to pass it along, please click "release book" so we can both follow its journey. I like leaving my books on top of drive-by mail boxes (with the flat tops), on benches, in cafe's and at gas stations but also pass many on to fellow readers. If you'd like to join bookcrossing I'd be thrilled if you'd use my BC name, LaurieS, as the referring member.

Happy Reading!