Amy. My daughter

by Mitch Winehouse | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingLamillawing of Minsk, anywhere Belarus on 4/22/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingLamillawing from Minsk, anywhere Belarus on Wednesday, May 08, 2013
Paperback, as new.

Journal Entry 2 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Wednesday, October 15, 2014
reserved for Vekiki's non-fiction VBB

Journal Entry 3 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Tuesday, November 10, 2015
No one took it from the box

Journal Entry 4 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Offered as a march book: http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/10/537608

Entries:
Soozreader
Haugtussa

Journal Entry 5 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Thursday, March 23, 2017
The book goes to Haugtussa

Journal Entry 6 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Saturday, March 25, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (3/25/2017 UTC) at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus

You've found a travelling book. Hurray!
The book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world.
Enjoy your reading!

Привет!
Спасибо, что нашли время зайти на сайт и сделать запись в журнале! Напишите, когда и где вы нашли книгу.
Перед тем, как попасть к Вам, она побывала в других уголках света. История ее путешествий записана на сайте, и теперь к ней добавился еще один пункт. Я очень рада, что она нашла нового читателя в Вашем лице.

Journal Entry 7 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Saturday, April 01, 2017
I love Amy Winehouse's music, thus it will be interesting to read a book about her. Thank you for passing this on.

Journal Entry 8 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Thursday, January 04, 2018
... her mental state changed from day to day - it all depended on which day you happened to be talking to her.

Journal Entry 9 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Tuesday, January 09, 2018
I have read the book now, but whether I enjoyed it or not can be debated. I think another, non-bias, author would have been more interesting for me as a reader. On the other hand, I do understand why Amy's father wants to tell his story, to emphasise on all the good things/sides with Amy.
But it is way to onesided. In addition, I did not think it was particularly well written either. Full of sentences like the one I wrote in the previous JE, of course it Amy's mental state was different from day to day, how she acted would depend on which day it was!
Anyways, I am glad I slugged through it, and will probably keep my eyes open for a biography from a neutral author.

Journal Entry 10 by wingHaugtussawing at Jernbanelokket in Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (5/22/2018 UTC) at Jernbanelokket in Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway

Oppå betalingsautomaten vis-a-vis teateret.

Velkommen til BookCrossing!

Takk for at du fant boka.
Vær vennlig å skriv en kommentar på www.bookcrossing.com, så får vi vite hva som har skjedd med boka.
Du kan være anonym om du vil eller enda kjekkere: bli medlem (det er gratis).
Om du leser boka så kan du skrive hva du synes om den.
Om du slipper den fri igjen så fortell gjerne om det også.
Om du blir medlem så kan du få email som forteller hva som skjer med boka i fremtiden - spennende!

Er det noe du lurer på så sende gjerne et PM (personal message) til meg, Haugtussa, og spør.
Lykke til som bokkrysser.