Big Sur

by Jack KEROUAC | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 9780143119234 Global Overview for this book
Registered by BigJohnLefty of Des Moines, Iowa USA on 4/19/2013
Journal Entry 1 by BigJohnLefty from Des Moines, Iowa USA on Sunday, June 23, 2013
Got this at Books-A-Million in Ames; have been wanting to read it for some time.... am looking forward to this after my recent re-read of On The Road.

Journal Entry 2 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Friday, August 23, 2013
Well, this was pretty up to par with other works by this author, but there were times when it just seems lke the rantings of a crazy alcholic with the Dts..... but at the same time I am so drawn by the rambling writing style of this dude (kinda like the way I talk sometimes)

PArts of it were familiar - I think I checked it out of the librarr in Newton maybe 20 years ago and didn't finish it.....

will release soon.....

Journal Entry 3 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Friday, August 23, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (8/23/2013 UTC) at Des Moines, Iowa USA

sending off to spfldjohn as a surprise RABCK since it was on his wishlist.... bon voyage!

Journal Entry 4 by spfldjohn at Springfield, Massachusetts USA on Monday, September 02, 2013
Received this book from BigJohnLefty a great surprise. I hope to get to it soon as I have had it on my wish list for a while. Thanks Big John!