The Unfinished Green Journal

Registered by smashlyte of Merrick, New York USA on 12/5/2003
Journal Entry 1 by smashlyte from Merrick, New York USA on Friday, December 05, 2003
I am control releasing a journal of mine that has one entry from 2000, and one or two entries from 2003. Anyone who gets the journal is encouraged to add to it and then pass it along until it is finished, when, I hope, a kind person will send it back to me.

Journal Entry 2 by smashlyte from Merrick, New York USA on Friday, December 05, 2003
I decided to slip two scratch off lotto tickets into the journal. One is behind the picture on the inner back cover. The other is yet to be discovered.

Journal Entry 3 by smashlyte from Merrick, New York USA on Friday, December 05, 2003
The inner front cover.

Journal Entry 4 by smashlyte from Merrick, New York USA on Monday, December 08, 2003
I'm mailing this book to Maya, who I met through the live journal community package pals. It's on it's way to Maine!

Journal Entry 5 by Annelie from Kungälv, Bohuslän Sweden on Thursday, February 05, 2004
It arrived a few weeks agoe here in Sweden, thank you. I've started to write in it but I am not yet finished. Could someone please inform me to who I should send it next? Maybe we should put up the list here so everyone know, who has it, and where it's going next?

Journal Entry 6 by Annelie from Kungälv, Bohuslän Sweden on Thursday, April 08, 2004
I have for a while tried to figure out to whom I'm going to send this book next, havn't heard anything from smashlyte. But I tock a look in the forum and compiled a list from the people who showed interest there.

1. smashlyte (NY)
10. roamin
11. terpsicore
....
N. smashlyte

Journal Entry 7 by Annelie from Kungälv, Bohuslän Sweden on Friday, March 04, 2005
I've sent the book to Secretariat

Journal Entry 8 by wingSecretariatwing from Carlsbad, California USA on Friday, March 25, 2005
This one has finally made it to me. I'll try and journal soon and get it off to the next in line.

I finished my entry on April 22, 2005. The next in line wishes to be skipped, so it's going off to mysteryfan03.

I wouldn't normally put someone's info in a journal, but I want to be sure someone has smashlyte's address to mail it back to her (in case they don't notice it in her journal entry at the beginning) so I'm putting it here:

Smashlyte
100 Cameron Avenue
Merrick, NY 11566

Her email: smashlyte@aol.com.

Released 14 yrs ago (5/12/2005 UTC) at To a fellow bookcrosser in Moberly, Missouri -- Controlled Releases

This little journal is on its way to mysterfan03 because the next in line didn't wish to participate. Safe travels little book.

Journal Entry 10 by mysteryfan03 from Moberly, Missouri USA on Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Just received this book today! I was fascinated by the writings and drawings in the journal! Was this supposed to go to whoever we wanted originally, or was the list always there? Just curious. It would be interesting to do a book like this going to random bookcrossers.

I will have to think about what I want to add, but will soon send it on its way. Thanks for starting such a unique journal ray!!

Journal Entry 11 by Toadee from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 02, 2005
I'd forgotten I was down for this so it's a total surprise.