The Dim Sum of All Things

by Keltner Kim Wong | Entertainment |
Registered by topk_kirjasto of Tornio, Lappi / Lappland Finland on 4/18/2013
Journal Entry 1 by topk_kirjasto from Tornio, Lappi / Lappland Finland on Thursday, April 18, 2013
Have you ever wondered: Why Asians love "Hello Kitty"? What the tattooed Chinese characters really say?

Journal Entry 2 by topk_kirjasto at Minerva in Tornio, Lappi / Lappland Finland on Thursday, April 18, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (4/18/2013 UTC) at Minerva in Tornio, Lappi / Lappland Finland

Vapautettu Minervan ala-aulaan.

Journal Entry 3 by LiskoMiettinen at Tornio, Lappi / Lappland Finland on Monday, April 22, 2013
I just can't leave this on the shelf.

Journal Entry 4 by LiskoMiettinen at Tornio, Lappi / Lappland Finland on Tuesday, April 30, 2013
First I think that this is too much for me. It was really hard to read at the beginning but it starts to become more easy when I just continue the reading and not give up. I learn that Dim Sum is something what they eat. Really nice. I wish there could be more things from China and being Chinese. But stil a like this one. Funny but maybe I don't get all the jokes and funny parts.

This is reserved to Chania who wish this book.

Journal Entry 5 by LiskoMiettinen at Tornio, Lappi / Lappland Finland on Thursday, May 02, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (5/2/2013 UTC) at Tornio, Lappi / Lappland Finland

Matkalla kirjaa toivoneelle. Hope you like it. :)

Journal Entry 6 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Monday, May 06, 2013
Thanks so much, I think I have to start this pretty soon!

Journal Entry 7 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Monday, December 16, 2013
This was a nice piece of chick-lit, seasoned with cultural differences, roots and family relationships. I liked it a lot.

Journal Entry 8 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Sending this now as a surprise book on a 2014 Birthday - group! I hope you like it!

Journal Entry 9 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, February 02, 2014
Thank you for this book! I'm really looking forward to reading it. I had a fabulous birthday! Thank you for helping to make it so great!