Grabben i graven bredvid

by Katarina Mazetti | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by stab92 of Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on 4/17/2013
Journal Entry 1 by stab92 from Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Välkommen till Bookcrossing! Du har nu hittat en vandrande bok, läs den,skriv några rader om vad du tyckte om boken. lämna sen boken vidare så att någon annan kan läsa den.
På så sätt kan du följa bokens vandring.

Gå gärna in på det skandinaviska forumet, www.bookcrossing.com/forum/31

Journal Entry 2 by stab92 at Norges hus in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (4/19/2013 UTC) at Norges hus in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

Den här boken finns på BC-Conventet

Journal Entry 3 by wingGhaneschawing at Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on Saturday, April 20, 2013
traveling with me at home

Journal Entry 4 by wingJishkawing at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Ghanesha hat mir dieses Buch gegeben, um es nach Süddeutschland zu fahren. Sie möchte es beim nächsten Ulmer Meet-up abholen.

Ghanesha gave me this book to drive it to southern Germany. She wants to pick it up at the next meet-up in Ulm.

Hello! Bookcrossing is a online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide it will travel and how its readers like it. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know it's found a new reader.

Feel free to read and keep this book, pass it on to a friend, leave it back on the shelf or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, then you will hear from the book as it travels around. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingCoffee-1-OBCZwing at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, September 28, 2018
Oops! Found this on my bookshelf, sorry for not doing a JE!

Journal Entry 7 by wingCoffee-1-OBCZwing at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, September 28, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (10/5/2018 UTC) at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Releasing at the Ipswich Bookcrossing UnConvention 2018
Thanks for finding this book

Please write a journal entry letting me know that this book was caught and has found a safe home with you. (It's anonymous, and you don't have to join Bookcrossing to do it.) Then read this book or give it to a friend. Afterwards hopefully, you or your friend will release it again for someone else to find - just like you did.
If you are new to Bookcrossing and would like to join, please give Coffee-1-OBCZ or any other journaler as your referral member. Enjoy your book and when you have finished reading come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Write a review if you like, then release it and come back anytime to see what happened to it next.

Happy reading.

Journal Entry 8 by Semioticghost at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, October 06, 2018
Picked up at the #bookcrossing Unconvention today, hoping to find a good place to release it!

Journal Entry 9 by JemmaJ at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, October 07, 2018
Picked up off the Book Buffet...this will be perfect for my Swedish speaking friend...