Girl with a Pearl Earring

by Tracy Chevalier | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by flyingeagles of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/16/2013
Journal Entry 1 by flyingeagles from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, April 16, 2013
2013 World Book Night Book

What is World Book Night?

World Book Night is an annual celebration designed to spread a love of reading and books. To be held in the U.S. as well as the U.K. and Ireland on April 23, 2013. It will see tens of thousands of people go out into their communities to spread the joy and love of reading by giving out free World Book Night paperbacks.

World Book Night, through social media and traditional publicity, will also promote the value of reading, of printed books, and of bookstores and libraries to everyone year-round.

Journal Entry 2 by flyingeagles at By Hand in -- By hand, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (4/23/2013 UTC) at By Hand in -- By hand, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Found one of my books?All the books I release are yours to keep, and do whatever you want with them. All I ask is that you record a journal entry on this website for them, at the very least just to say you found it.To the finder of this book:Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may well be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Check the forum posts on the website at www.bookcrossing.com, and come join us!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (6/11/2019 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, June 30, 2019
It's always fun to get a world book night book. Bookstogive, your box of books made it here safely. I'm just slow to journal them here. This is a book I have read already by a favored author. So, it will go out in the world to find a new reader sooner than later.

Released 7 mos ago (6/30/2019 UTC) at Cozy Corner Restaurant and Pancake House in Chicago, Illinois USA

Left on the counter in the ladies room at the Edgewater location.