Murder In Vein

by Sue Ann Jaffarian | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Shann24lvr of St. Clair, Missouri USA on 4/16/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Shann24lvr from St. Clair, Missouri USA on Tuesday, April 16, 2013
This is a book I recieved as a gift. I am not much of a mystery reader so I will be interested on if I like this or not.

Journal Entry 2 by Shann24lvr at St. Clair, Missouri USA on Thursday, March 12, 2015
Wow, was I surprised when I read this that I actually enjoyed it. It was a pretty easy read and I finished it in less than 8 hours. Its a series so I will be looking to read the next in line.

I will now be putting this aside to add to a book box I am entered in.

Journal Entry 3 by Shann24lvr at St. Clair, Missouri USA on Friday, July 03, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (7/3/2015 UTC) at St. Clair, Missouri USA

Going in emmejo's vampire book box!

Journal Entry 4 by emmejo at Trumansburg, New York USA on Friday, August 28, 2015
This book rode to the end of the Vampire bookbox and is now headed to my shelves.

Journal Entry 5 by emmejo at Trumansburg, New York USA on Thursday, February 18, 2016
A killer has been murdering young women and draining them of blood, so when Madison is attacked, the last person she would expect to be saved by is a real vampire! This becomes her introduction to a little-known group of people who are vampires and are determined to catch this killer before he inadvertently reveals their existence.

I also was surprised by how much I enjoyed this book! It was a fast read and a fun one. I enjoyed the characters and the plot was entertaining and quick-paced. (Although the author doesn't do such a good job with the romantic elements, those had me rolling my eyes a lot.) There were some memorable world-building elements and I thought the author did a good job placing her vampires on the fine line between being realistically human and creepily disconnected from humanity.

I'll have to keep my eyes out for the next book in the series.

Journal Entry 6 by emmejo at Trumansburg, New York USA on Friday, March 11, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (3/11/2016 UTC) at Trumansburg, New York USA

This book is one of the starting novels in the newest round of The Vampire Bookbox

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Taking out of Emmejo's Vampire Bookbox. I haven't heard of this author before, it looks like an interesting read.

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, May 05, 2016
My Review: This is a really good vampire mystery. I hadn't read anything by this author so I had zero expectations. For the most part the main character, Madison, is smart and interesting. I'll look for more books in this series.

Journal Entry 9 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, July 01, 2016
This book is reserved for: Bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller VBB.

Journal Entry 10 by JennyC1230 at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (11/8/2017 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Tribefan from the Mystery VBB. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 11 by wingTribefanwing at Lakemore, Ohio USA on Tuesday, November 28, 2017
Thank you for sending!

Journal Entry 12 by wingTribefanwing at Odd Mall - John S. Knight Center in Akron, Ohio USA on Saturday, April 28, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (5/5/2018 UTC) at Odd Mall - John S. Knight Center in Akron, Ohio USA

This book will be wild released at OddMall in downtown Akron at the John S. Knight Center on May 5 and 6.

Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.
- from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.