The Language of Flowers: A Novel

by Vanessa Diffenbaugh | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/16/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, April 16, 2013
2013 World Book Night Book

What is World Book Night?

World Book Night is an annual celebration designed to spread a love of reading and books. To be held in the U.S. as well as the U.K. and Ireland on April 23, 2013. It will see tens of thousands of people go out into their communities to spread the joy and love of reading by giving out free World Book Night paperbacks.

World Book Night, through social media and traditional publicity, will also promote the value of reading, of printed books, and of bookstores and libraries to everyone year-round.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Sunday, May 01, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (5/1/2016 UTC) at Northglenn, Colorado USA

Sending out as a RABCK to replace a book not sent from the General Literature VBB, Happy Reading!

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Thank you so much for sharing this book as a RABCK! I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Sunday, March 17, 2019
Although at times this book was sad and difficult to get through, I'm glad I stuck with it. I'm a foster parent, so I empathized with Victoria's mistrust and misanthropy. I also enjoyed reading about the relationship between her and Elizabeth. Learning about the language of flowers was interesting.

I'm reserving this book for the Mainz Bookcrossing convention, where I hope it will find its next reader.

Journal Entry 5 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Monday, July 22, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (7/22/2019 UTC) at Northglenn, Colorado USA

I included this book in the Already Been Crossed bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Saturday, August 03, 2019
I am choosing this book from the Already Been Crossed book box