Sheltering Rain

by Jojo Moyes | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wal-89 of Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on 4/16/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wal-89 from Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 16, 2013
I loved Me Before You so I am hoping that I like this book by the same author. I have two to read by her now, so this one may have to wait a while =)

Journal Entry 2 by wal-89 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 13, 2014
Turns out that I forgot to journal this book. I read this one earlier in the year. It wasn't as good as Me Before You but I still really enjoyed reading it. Towards the end I just didn't want to put it down :-) I loved the character of Joy and loved the flashbacks to see how she got where she was. Sabine was a good character too and it was interesting to see her growing up. I would recommend to all chick lit fans. I have lent this to my Mum now as she bought it for me and loves Jojo Moyes too!

Released 5 mos ago (6/11/2019 UTC) at Mystery in Somewhere in the UK, -- Wild Released somewhere in UK -- United Kingdom

Released ages ago when I had a big clear out.