Anita and Me

by Meera Syal | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by LouiseB79 of Malton, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/16/2013
Journal Entry 1 by LouiseB79 from Malton, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Everyone likes Meera Syal! A really enjoyable read, if a little rambling at times.

Released at monthly meet

Journal Entry 3 by TheGreenMan at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 25, 2013
not picked up at the meet...

Released 6 yrs ago (4/30/2013 UTC) at Ye Olde Starre Inne OBCZ Bookshelf in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

left on the shelf...

Journal Entry 5 by sherdnerdess at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 30, 2013
Acquired at the recent meet-up. The author is very funny, so I thought I'd enjoy this.

Journal Entry 6 by han_cat at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 27, 2014
Picked up at the York meet, had been thinking about reading this so took the opportunity!

Released 4 yrs ago (3/24/2015 UTC) at Brigantes Bar & Brasserie OBCZ / Meetup Venue in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

I really liked this, much more than I expected to be honest.

Releasing at the March meetup and I think this sort of works for international women's day/women's history theme as it's all about marching to the beat of your own drum.

Hope you enjoy the book :D