The Hidden Child (Patrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck)

by Camilla Lackberg | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 000741949X Global Overview for this book
Registered by jules5 of Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on 4/14/2013
Journal Entry 1 by jules5 from Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Sunday, April 14, 2013
Picked out of the bookbox in the Centre for Visual Arts,Darlington.

Journal Entry 2 by jules5 at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, April 25, 2013

Released 9 yrs ago (4/24/2013 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This book was sent to the winner of the Easter Sweepstakes, only I now know it's the decoy! Having been away for a little while, I missed the cross-over, so sorry it's a little late. Hope you enjoyed all your books though. This author was on your wishlist, hope you haven't read this one.

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, April 26, 2013
Thank you! I've not read this and I'm sure I'll enjoy it. It may be a while until I can get to it as my TBR pile is massive.
Thanks too for the yummy looking chocolate, I've not had Cookie Crumble Galaxy before :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, March 30, 2020
Got to it at last!
This series just gets better and better, I am really enjoying reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, January 13, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (1/14/2022 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is being sent as part of The Twelve Day's of Christmas Exchange. I saw this on your wishlist and wanted to include it, so in my thinking the partrige was trying to hide in the pear tree!!
Hope you enjoy it :-)

Journal Entry 6 by HerbertLooby at Caerdydd, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, January 22, 2022
Thanks so much!