The Eighth Commandment

by Lawrence Sanders | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/11/2013
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, April 11, 2013
1986 Putnam hardcover Book Club Edition. I bought this copy today for 25 cents from the sale shelf at Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1970 The Anderson Tapes [read 2011]
1980 Caper [read 2021]
1981 The Third Deadly Sin [read 2021]
1982 The Case of Lucy Bending [read 2021]

Edit October 22, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1849 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (10/23/2021 UTC) at 21772 Tanglewood Little Free Library in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.