The Overton Window

by Glenn Beck | Nonfiction |
Registered by waternixie of Everett, Washington USA on 4/10/2013
Journal Entry 1 by waternixie from Everett, Washington USA on Wednesday, April 10, 2013
From the recent F.O.L. book sale. I think this is a first edition. Iv'e started reading it, and it actually isn't bad. If I finish it, it will be the first Glenn Beck book that I've gotten through.

Journal Entry 2 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, April 15, 2015
I chose this book from the Wrap-It-Up Bookbox based on its first sentence: "Most people think about age and experience in terms of years, but it's really only moments that define us."

I will either read and release it or make it available to continue along its journey.

ETA: After reading the jacket, I decided that this one is not for me. I will make it available and keep it moving along.

Journal Entry 3 by wingReallyBookishwing at by Post, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, April 17, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (4/17/2015 UTC) at by Post, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

This is headed out as a RABCK to eastbaybookmisr, who had it on his wishlist. I hope he enjoys it!

Journal Entry 4 by eastbaybookmisr at Oakland, California USA on Friday, April 24, 2015
"Caught" this in the mail today as a Wishlist RABCK! Thank you!

2010 Threshold hardcover, with dust jacket. This was on my list of best modern political thrillers to read.

I can let this go after I read:
2009 Glenn Beck's Common Sense [w/ Thomas Paine original, read 2014]

Edit April 4, 2018: This was not quite as thrilling as I hoped it would be. It comes across a lot as just an excuse for GB to expound on his web of various theories of the time. By now, they are a bit dated, as things have shifted over the years. I currently have this ranked at #817 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 11 mos ago (4/4/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library at 6862 Ridgewood Drive in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.