Ms. Taken Identity

by Dan Begley | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by maggiemuffet of Barrie, Ontario Canada on 4/8/2013
Journal Entry 1 by maggiemuffet from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, May 08, 2013
Reserved for Challenges.

Journal Entry 2 by maggiemuffet at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (5/8/2013 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Maggiemuffet. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it.
In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on it's journey.

Journal Entry 3 by Cdn-Jane at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Saturday, May 25, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (5/25/2013 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

Took me a little while to get going on the book but found it light reading and not bad.
Releasing in the library of Water View and Grand Harbour condos.