This Business Is Murder

by Joyce Christmas | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by KarenBC of Prince George, British Columbia Canada on 4/7/2013
Journal Entry 1 by KarenBC from Prince George, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, April 7, 2013
Forced out of a job and into a murder investigation.

Betty Trenka isn't exactly looking forward to retirement. She knows how to run an office better than men or women half her age. But she has no choice, and she takes her pension and retires to a small Connecticut home outside Hartford. Looking for a diversion from the boredom of her residential neighborhood and its suburban gossips, Betty takes a three-day temporary position at Zig-Zag, a small computer firm.

Journal Entry 2 by KarenBC at Fort St. John, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, April 7, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (4/9/2013 UTC) at Fort St. John, British Columbia Canada

Up through the Pine Pass, from Prince George to Fort St. John - into the hands of the lucky winner of the Tea & Mystery Sweepstakes - congrats!

Journal Entry 3 by jrtgrrl at Fort St. John, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, April 14, 2013
Betty sounds like a strong female character, I look forward to getting to know her. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by jrtgrrl at Fort St. John, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (7/3/2013 UTC) at Fort St. John, British Columbia Canada

Off to Germany for a very special RABCK!

Journal Entry 5 by Chremajora at Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, November 11, 2013
This book was kindly passed on to my student Marita (see here: http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/10/492745). She has now finished reading it and says she enjoyed it very much; now it is looking for a new home to go to...

Thank you, jrtgrrl, for your generosity and kindness. You made Marita very happy!

Journal Entry 6 by Chremajora at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (12/14/2016 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Going to the winner of the 3rd Christmas Sweepstakes - I hope you enjoy this book, dear Bookworm-lady!

*****

Happy travels! Don't forget to write home every now and then, little book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Saturday, January 7, 2017
Wow! This is clever... a book by a Christmas author!
Thanks, Chremajora, I really like everything you have put together for me.
Have a Great New Year 2017!!

Journal Entry 8 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Sunday, February 11, 2018
Reserved for the First Page Turnaround... and after reading its page, I want to read it right away... :)

Journal Entry 9 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Friday, October 26, 2018
The First Page Roundabout folder seems to be lost on its way to the next reader, so this book is available again.

Journal Entry 10 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (12/19/2018 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent to the winner of the INTL Sweepstakes NOV-DEC, who likes thrillers.
Congrats on winning... and enjoy!! :)

Journal Entry 11 by Wilena at Entraigues, Auvergne France on Monday, December 31, 2018
Thanks a lot Bookworm-lady ! I like this kind of book ! :-)

Journal Entry 12 by Wilena at Entraigues, Auvergne France on Sunday, November 17, 2019
An easy read and a good thriller which took me in the stoy and stuck me to it !

I read it during my holidays and it was a really pleasant reading. I put it on the top of my TBR because I will send it for Christmas sweep. ;-)

Journal Entry 13 by Wilena at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, December 28, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (12/20/2019 UTC) at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom

Merry Christmas and Happy New year ! :-)

Journal Entry 14 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, January 4, 2020
Arrived safely this morning.
Thank you!

Journal Entry 15 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 1, 2020
An enjoyable cosy murder mystery.

Thank you for sending me this, Wilena.

Journal Entry 16 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, January 15, 2021

Released 10 mos ago (1/15/2021 UTC) at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom

Sent to the lucky winner of the Wings/Wishlist sweepstake.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 17 by wingPaulanniwing at Riihimäki, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Tuesday, January 26, 2021
Thank you, rahar109, for the book, which arrived yesterday. Looks like the kind of cosy mystery I like.

Journal Entry 18 by wingPaulanniwing at Riihimäki, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Sunday, October 10, 2021
A new book and a new author for me. I found this little book quite entertaining. The end solution was logical, but not too evident first. At least I kept guessing almost until Betty Trenka revealed the guilty one. Betty was an unusual heroine for a murder mystery - a retired office manager.

Journal Entry 19 by wingPaulanniwing at Riihimäki, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Monday, October 11, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/12/2021 UTC) at Riihimäki, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland

A surprise from your wishlist - enjoy!

Journal Entry 20 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Sunday, October 17, 2021
Thank you very much for this wishlist surprise!