The Great Divorce

by C. S. Lewis | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by tabby-cat-owner of Bellingham, Washington USA on 4/6/2013
Journal Entry 1 by tabby-cat-owner from Bellingham, Washington USA on Saturday, April 06, 2013
C. S. Lewis takes us on a profound journey through both heaven and hell in this engaging allegorical tale. Using his extraordinary descriptive powers, Lewis introduces us to supernatural beings who will change the way we think about good and evil.

Released 5 yrs ago (6/19/2014 UTC) at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

This book has been mailed to lauraloo29 of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada as a birthday surprise. It was on her wishlist.

Happy Birthday, lauraloo29. I hope you enjoy this book.

Journal Entry 3 by lauraloo29 at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 05, 2014
What a lovely surprise! I love the bookmarks too! Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by lauraloo29 at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 05, 2015
Clearing a few books to make room for more.

While this look interesting and I love the handwritten notes from a previous owner "Monika", I find them distracting.

I will find a new home for the book.

Journal Entry 5 by lauraloo29 at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 25, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (7/29/2015 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending to the Winner for You've Got Mail Sweepstakes! Congratulations!

Journal Entry 6 by bettyspaghetty at Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, August 14, 2015
Received this in the mail today! It was on my wishlist. Thank you Lauraloo29!!

Journal Entry 7 by bettyspaghetty at Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, December 01, 2015
Read this years ago and loved it. It was still surprising and thought provoking as I read it again!
I agree with Lauroloo29 that the multitude of notes by a previous reader were somewhat distracting.

Journal Entry 8 by bettyspaghetty at Christelijke Hogeschool in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (5/24/2016 UTC) at Christelijke Hogeschool in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

Left it on one of the tables between the library and cafeteria.