Malled to Death (A Mall Cop Mystery)

by Laura DiSilverio | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0425251918 Global Overview for this book
Registered by buffyfan of Rochester, New York USA on 4/6/2013
Journal Entry 1 by buffyfan from Rochester, New York USA on Saturday, April 06, 2013
This is a nice installment to the series. If you've read the others, you know what to expect, and you won't be let down.

In this go around, EJ is still a mall security guard, but this time, a movie is being filmed in her mall, and someone from the crew of the movie is found dead, and it's up to EJ to solve it. To make matters worse is that her father is the star of the movie, and she wants to keep it under wraps that she's the star's daughter. To make things worse, is that someone is targeting EJ's friends. She has to figure out if it's related to the murder, or does she have more problems on her hands. With all of this going on, she is concerned about another Vet who is having troubles, and EJ wants to help him. That's all I really want to say about the plot, anything more would be spoilers.

Overall, I really liked this. The plot, writing style, and characters are interesting, and will keep the readers hooked to the page. For me, there was one problem. There were several character with the name that starts with the same letter. Ethan, EJ, Emma, Edgar, Jesse, Josie Ray, Joshua, Jay, Helland, Handling. After a while, it was hard to keep the characters straight. That's the only thing I'd want the author to change.

If you've the other two books in the series, then you'll know what to expect, and won't be let down. I know I wasn't. I'll be looking forward to the next one in the series.

Journal Entry 2 by buffyfan at -- Wild released somewhere in the state, New York USA on Sunday, April 07, 2013
Here is the list:

Stephario- USA

Journal Entry 3 by Stephario at Decatur, Alabama USA on Saturday, April 13, 2013
Received Malled to Death in the mail today, 4/12/13. I'll put it at the top of Mt. TBR so it'll be ready to go when someone else joins this ray. :)

Journal Entry 4 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Sunday, August 11, 2013
Received in today's mail from Stephario as part of her Back to School RABCK. Thank you. I shall try to read it soon.

Journal Entry 5 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Monday, August 19, 2013
I really enjoyed this mystery. There weren't any foul words used and that was so refreshing! I liked that the main character was so close to her family and that she had good friends. I liked that EJ had a kind personality, even with a boss who didn't know what she was doing. Now, I want to go back and read the first two books in this series.

Journal Entry 6 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Friday, September 06, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (9/6/2013 UTC) at Downey, California USA

Sent as a RABCK to JennyC1230.........Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the book! I read the first two books in this series recently and really enjoyed them: (#1) Die Buying and
(#2) All Sales Final. Unfortunately I just sent them to my sister-in-law to read. :-S If she sends them back I will let you know and see if you are interested in reading them.

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, September 27, 2013
My Review: This was a good read. I really like the EJ character. I hope there are more books in this series to read so we can see what happens in her life. This one had a very dramatic ending that made up for the slow start to the book.

Journal Entry 9 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, September 08, 2014

Journal Entry 10 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, August 03, 2015
This one hasn't been chosen in 2 rounds so I am making this one available.

Journal Entry 11 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, November 30, 2015
Reserved for Booklady331's ABC VBB.

Journal Entry 12 by JennyC1230 at Virtual Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, August 12, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (8/12/2016 UTC) at Virtual Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Loriped from the ABC VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 13 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Received in the mail today. I look forward to reading it.