Poirot Loses a Client

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by tabby-cat-owner of Bellingham, Washington USA on 3/31/2013
Journal Entry 1 by tabby-cat-owner from Bellingham, Washington USA on Sunday, March 31, 2013
Miss Emily was old, rich, and afraid--and now, she's dead. Her terrified plea to Hercule Poirot came a little too late. All that's left is a house full of greedy heirs, and a very strange letter that could solve the mystery--or add to it.

Released 6 yrs ago (4/17/2013 UTC) at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

This book has been mailed to Dove-I-libri of Fort Myers, Florida as an RABCK.

I hope you enjoy this book, Dove-I-Libri.

Journal Entry 3 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Received this book in the mail today! Thank you so much, Tabby-cat-owner! I will definitely enjoy it!

March 7, 2014: On the short list for my "Reduce Mount TBR" Challenge. It's not on anyone's wish list that I can tell from a search, so I will plan a Controlled release through RABCK or to an OBCZ.

June 11, 2014: Next to be read!

June 29, 2014: Miss Marple and M. Hercule Poirot: Dame Agatha knows (knew!) how to create interesting characters! Reserved for Iwillrejoice's alphabetical bookrings.

August 15, 2016: Being sent off as part of Iwillrejoice's ABC Bookrings - Books Beginning with the Letter P (Link).

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, August 18, 2016
I am taking this out of Iwillrejoice's Books Beginning with the Letter P. Thank you for sharing.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, October 02, 2018
Enjoyed this book. Agatha Christie always keeps the reader guesting.