Rise and Shine: A Novel

by Anna Quindlen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by jeskawest of Long Beach, California USA on 3/27/2013
Journal Entry 1 by jeskawest from Long Beach, California USA on Wednesday, March 27, 2013
A good read by Anna Quindlen - a story of two sisters, one of whom is ridiculously famous. The story is told from the point of view of the not-famous sister, which gives it an interesting perspective.

Journal Entry 2 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Friday, June 21, 2013
Thank you for the book. Sorry it's taken me so long to journal it. But I was visiting bookstogive and wasn't home to receive it. I'm back in Texas now with a backlog of bookcrossing to do. I look forward to reading this book. It looks interesting!

Journal Entry 3 by winglove2cookwing at Helping Hands Food Pantry in Pearland, Texas USA on Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Released 11 mos ago (1/8/2019 UTC) at Helping Hands Food Pantry in Pearland, Texas USA

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift. You may keep it forever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome!
Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it's free to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, love2cook ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

Thanks for wanting this book! Please, make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)