Well Done Noddy!

by Enid Blyton | Children's Books |
Registered by wingardachywing of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 3/26/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingardachywing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Picked up unregistered from the Official BookCrossing Zone at The Blue Egg in Great Bardfield, Essex.

The Blue Egg, Great Bardfield, Essex

Journal Entry 2 by wingardachywing at BCUK Unconvention 2013 in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (9/27/2013 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2013 in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

BCUK Unconvention 2013, Leeds, 27th - 29th September

Journal Entry 3 by fleurdelys at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Monday, September 30, 2013
Caught at the Leeds Unconvention. Looking forward to reading this to my toddler! Thank you :)

Journal Entry 4 by fleurdelys at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 14, 2019
The ‘toddler’ is now grown up, so it is time that this book found a new home. It was enjoyed. :)

Released 2 mos ago (8/14/2019 UTC) at Bücherzelle an der Schwimmhalle Getraudenstr. in Mitte, Berlin Germany

Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book. This will allow you to track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing I'd be delighted if you would mention me - Fleurdelys - as the person who introduced you to the site.

For more information about bookcrossing in Belfast please click here

Happy reading