Origin In Death

by J. D. Robb | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 042520426x Global Overview for this book
Registered by quietorchid of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 3/25/2013
Journal Entry 1 by quietorchid from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, March 25, 2013
Part police proceedural, part dystopian view of the future, with a little romance thrown in.
Eve Dallas, police Lieutenant, investigates the murder of a plastic surgeon. Killed in his own office, in 2059 New York, he was semi-retired and well loved because of his stellar humanitarian past. As Lt Dallas digs deeper, his record looks so clean as to seem scrubbed. Soon his plastic surgeon son is the victim of the same killer, and the heat is on to find out what could have made the two targets.

Lt Dallas soon is awash in clues that stretch back to illegal experiments and the race is on to find and stop the killer.

Journal Entry 2 by quietorchid at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, September 30, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (9/30/2013 UTC) at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Put into The Medicine Chest Bookbox IV to look for a new reader!

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, December 21, 2013
Taken from quietorchid's Medicine Chest IV - thanks!

Haven't read this series but I thought I'd take it out rather than mailing it back to Minnesota...

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Kaimuki Library in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, December 22, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (12/22/2013 UTC) at Kaimuki Library in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Left on a tree in the library parking lot; released for my D for December challenge.

(Larger photo here.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for finding this book!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn what it has to offer.

Freed any good books lately? It's good for the circulation. :)