Sarah's Key

by Tatiana de Rosnay | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 3/22/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, March 22, 2013
I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, November 08, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (11/8/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, November 26, 2018
Arrived safely in Florida. Thank you!

This is a copy of a book I already have on hand, so I'll be releasing it soon.

Journal Entry 4 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, September 02, 2019
Reserved for booklady331's ABC VBB.

Journal Entry 5 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, September 07, 2019
Chosen from booklady331's ABC VBB!

Journal Entry 6 by wingiwillrejoicewing at A fellow BookCrosser, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, September 07, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (9/7/2019 UTC) at A fellow BookCrosser, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Released to Shroffland in Georgia as one of her selections from booklady331's ABC VBB. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by wingShrofflandwing at Snellville, Georgia USA on Saturday, September 14, 2019
Thank you, iwillrejoice! Love the creative bookmark and page clips that accompanied the book 😄