Sinister Sprinkles: A Donut Shop Mystery (Donut Shop Mysteries)

by Jessica Beck | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 3/20/2013
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Book #3 in the Donut Shop Mystery series: Meet Suzanne Hart, owner and operator of Donut Hearts coffee shop in April Springs, North Carolina. After her divorce from Max, an out-of-work actor she's dubbed 'The Great Impersonator,' Suzanne decided to pursue her one true passion in life: donuts. So she cashed in her settlement and opened up shop in the heart of her beloved hometown. It's the perfect place to drop in for a sweet treat. But when Max's girlfriend is found dead and he's named the prime suspect in the case, Suzanne sets out to clear his not-quite-so-good name, and re-evaluates her feelings for the man who loved and left her in the process.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 26, 2013
My Review: I enjoyed this story, this one focused more on the friendship between Suzanne and her best friend Grace. It made me think of I Love Lucy and the relationship between Lucy and Ethel. This book was a lot of fun!

Sending to DVG.

Released 7 yrs ago (4/19/2013 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to DVG, enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by dvg at Flanders, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Thank you for sending this one to me, Jenny C1230! It looks like such a fun series. I am looking forward to reading it, I know I will enjoy it. Might make me gain an extra pound or two by the time I'm done. lol. ;)

5Aug13 edited to add:
I am moving near top of Mt TBR so I can send to Stephario when done - Wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 5 by dvg at Wishlist Tag Game, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, August 22, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (8/22/2013 UTC) at Wishlist Tag Game, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

I really enjoyed this one. As JennyC1230 mentioned, it focused on the friendship between Suzanne and Grace while the investigation into the murder of a local woman pointed at someone close to Suzanne. A fun read. I am looking forward to the next in the series.

Sending it to Stephario as promised in the wishlist tag game. I know you will enjoy the book.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 6 by Stephario at Decatur, Alabama USA on Monday, August 26, 2013
Thanks dvg! Sinister Sprinkles arrived in the mail today! I'm looking forward to reading it. I enjoyed the first two in the series, and I'm sure I'll enjoy this one as well.