Nine Uses For An Ex-Boyfriend

by Sarra Manning | Women's Fiction |
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 3/14/2013
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, March 14, 2013
A charity shop in Corsham was having a half price sale.

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 14, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (3/14/2013 UTC) at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Posted to a fellow bookcrosser

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, April 11, 2013
Gave me a good laugh when I opened the parcel. Thanks!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, November 24, 2013
Light and fluffy trash that was occasionally amusing, but mostly just made me want to shout at the main character to grow a spine.

Released 6 yrs ago (7/15/2014 UTC) at University of Canterbury, History Building in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Left in the College of Arts waiting area on the 4th floor.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 6 by water_dancer at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, July 27, 2014
Started off OK, but then the protagonist started making decisions which frustrated me. I don't think the title of the book or the blurb on the back sum up the plot very well.

Released 6 yrs ago (7/28/2014 UTC) at University of Canterbury - Arts Lecture Theatres in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On a table in the Arts Lecture Theatre Block