The Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings, Part 3)

by J.R.R. Tolkien | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Stephario of Decatur, Alabama USA on 3/14/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Stephario from Decatur, Alabama USA on Thursday, March 14, 2013
"As the evil might of the Dark Lord Sauron swarms out to conquer all Middle-earth, Frodo and Sam struggle deep into Mordor, seat of Sauron's power. To defeat the Dark Lord, the pair ust destroy the accursed Ring of Power in the fires of Mount Doom. But the way is impossibly hard, and Frodo is weaning. Weighed down by the burden of the Ring, he begins finally to despair." -- Synopsis from the back of the book

Journal Entry 2 by Stephario at Decatur, Alabama USA on Thursday, March 14, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (3/14/2013 UTC) at Decatur, Alabama USA

This book, along with a whole ton of others, is going to Hawaii to be part of a book and music festival being held there in May. I hope it, along with the others, bring many readers a lot of joy and entertainment.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, April 27, 2013
This book traveled from Alabama (in a giant box of books) so it could be shared at our book festival in May - thank you very much!

Other copies on my BookCrossing shelf: 11292574 (audio) • 15020199 15912361

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (5/18/2013 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

To be released at our third annual pop-up Skygate OBCZ during the 2013 Hawaii Book and Music Festival.

Released for msrubble's 2013 movie challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Won't you please make a journal entry to let the book's previous readers know that it's safely in your hands? How did you find it? What did you think of it? What are you going to do with it next?

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!