The Perks of Being a Wallflower

by Stephen Chbosky | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSoozreaderwing of Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on 3/13/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingSoozreaderwing from Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Wednesday, March 13, 2013
From the back cover: This is the story of what it's like to grow up in high school. More intimate than a diary. Charlie's letters are singular and unique, hilarious and devastating. We may not know where he lives. We may not know to whom he is writing. All we know is the world he shares. Caught between trying to live his life and trying to run from it puts him on a strange course through uncharted territory. The world of first dates and mixed tapes, family dramas and new friends. The world of sex, drugs, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show, when all one requires is that perfect song on that perfect drive to feel infinite.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Tuesday, April 23, 2013
I think this was quite an interesting read... A lot more serious than I thought beforehand. I thought it was well written and charming though most of the references to different songs were lost on me.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSoozreaderwing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (4/23/2013 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

The book is on its way to the next reader as a part of the wishlist tag-game! Happy Reading:)

Journal Entry 4 by wingArvoreswing at Viana do Castelo, Viana do Castelo Portugal on Monday, April 29, 2013
And here it is, still smelling like korvapuusti and birch :)
Thank you so much for this RABCK and the extra Globe Hope. I really appreciate it.
And I love to see kaunis Suomi again, even if only in a postcard.
Kiitos! :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingArvoreswing at Porto Santo (ilha), Madeira Portugal on Monday, December 31, 2018
"Wish list tag" sent to dutch-book today.
Enjoy!
And Happy 2019! :-)

Journal Entry 6 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Tuesday, January 08, 2019
This book got here last week. Thank you very much for sending it to me. I look forward to the read. Also happy new year to you too. To good books!

Journal Entry 7 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Wednesday, April 03, 2019
Really liked this book. A quick read. Thanks for sharing it. I will probably pass it on at the Dutch annual Castricum meetup.