Italian for Beginners

by Kristin Harmel | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 3/8/2013
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, March 08, 2013
Book Description: Thirty-four-year-old Manhattan accountant Cat Connelly has always lived life on the safe side. But after her little sister gets married, Cat wonders if she has condemned herself to a life of boredom by playing by the rules. She decides to take a chance for once, accepting an invitation to spend a month with an old flame in Italy. But her reunion with the slick and gorgeous Francesco is short-lived, and she finds herself suddenly alone in Rome. Now, she must see if she has the courage to live outside the lines for the first time - and to face a past she never understood. It will take an unexpected friendship with a fiery Italian waitress, a whirlwind Vespa tour of the Eternal City with a handsome stranger, and a surprise encounter with an old acquaintance to show Cat that life doesn't always work out the way you expect, but sometimes you have to have fall in order to fly.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 05, 2017
I haven't read this book, but I'm trying to shrink Mt. TBR, so I'm making this book available.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Putting into the 18th round of Bookstogive's General Literature VBB.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/8/2017 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Maranlin from the General Literature VBB. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingMaranlinwing at Burlington, Ontario Canada on Friday, November 17, 2017
This book arrived today. It looks interesting and I look forward to reading it. Thanks so much, JennyC1230 for sending it to me!

Journal Entry 6 by wingMaranlinwing at Burlington, Ontario Canada on Friday, February 23, 2018
Ar first I thought this book was going to be a bit shallow, simply a woman looking for romance. However, as the story developed it had a lot more depth than I originally thought and I enjoyed this book very much. It was interesting to go along on Cat's journey to discover her true self as she learned to think outside the box rather than always living life on the safe side.