In The Hour Before Midnight

by Jack Higgins | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dutch-flybabe of Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on 3/6/2013
Journal Entry 1 by dutch-flybabe from Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, March 06, 2013
From the abundance of books of Stichting Overal which donates books to bookcrossing. Thanks!
ISBN 0449139549.

Journal Entry 2 by dutch-flybabe at OBCZ-Kaketoe (gesloten) in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (4/14/2013 UTC) at OBCZ-Kaketoe (gesloten) in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

On the table at the meeting in OBCZ-Kaketoe this sunday. Happy travels!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, dutch-flybabe) , as your referring member.
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by bookguide at Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, April 14, 2013
Taken from the book table at the enjoyable meeting in Ede this afternoon. I don't know if I will read it myself. I will probably take it to another meeting or release it in the wild.

Journal Entry 4 by bookguide at Strandpaviljoen Zoomers in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (6/30/2013 UTC) at Strandpaviljoen Zoomers in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

For the book buffet at the biggest Dutch BookCrossing meeting of the year.

This book has been released as part of the following BookCrossing challenges:
- The Ultimate Challenge - read and release books, with extra points for a monthly theme

Journal Entry 5 by Mariacarmenn at Bakkum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, July 01, 2013
Seem a nice story, but haven't red it yet. Gonna take it with my on my holidays to..

Journal Entry 6 by yoteun at Sissi, Lasithi Greece on Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Found this book on my holliday on the Bookshelf of the Sissi Bay Hotel in Sissi op Kreta.
Take it with me at home to read and will release it after reading on my next holliday.